Rosehip oil - the holy grail of face oils

Saturday 29 July 2017

















Every Tom, Dick and Harry seems to know by now that one skincare item I swear by is Rose hip oil and yes it's my answer to the  ''what would you take on a desert island'' question.

Lets go back to when my love affair started,around two years ago when I was starting uni I experienced for the first time dry/lacklustre skin. Now up until then I had enough natural oils on my face for the US to raid but come winter,my skin had become almost snakeskin like. I decided that oils was the way forward now I had tried bio-oil,coconut oil and olive oil and found that they would sit on my skin thus cutting out oil completely. After a random whim on feelunique I came across Rosehip oil and since it was on offer (my student finance had just dropped) I thought why not.

Since then I've repurchased Rosehip oil 4 times I've tried so many different brands both high-end/budget friendly. With Rosehip oil and I'm confident enough to say that the brand doesn't matter and just that its pure.


 Some of the benefits of rosehip oil are


  • it helps improve skin texture especially dry,flaky and uneven skin
  • It absorbs into the skin better then other oils
  •  Its a natural source of various vitamins especially vitamin A and high in antioxidants.
  • It's also super great for scarring which has been the main reason I've used it and continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment