Summer Make up Moodboard

Thursday 22 June 2017




I put together a summer make up mood-board of make-up looks I've been loving. I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone with makeup, my looks are always the same a nude lip and a wing but its a bit boring and every now and then I feel inspired by editorial looks. I love the glossy look the most .I find wearing gloss on the lids a bit impractical but I'm willing to risk the discomfort of sticky eyelids since it almost always comes out very glamours and unique. I'm also still experimenting with foundations and concealers but one thing that is important to me is to have a fresh dewy face. It doesn't matter what season we're in I always want my base to look as skin like as possible.
 The last look which is more on the peachy side usually comes out every spring but who says you cant wear spring looks in summer ? not me! Anyway I hope you enjoyed my make-up mood board let me know what your favorite look is!

No comments:

Post a Comment