The Body shop - Skincare favorites

Sunday 26 May 2019


The body shop has been a brand I was very fond of as a teen with very normal skin. As i progressed on my skincare journey i began to use a more variety of products from different brands. I believe the bodyshop is a good place to begin if you're new to skincare as it has quite a diverse range of products.

I have come to be quite loyal to some of their products, the Himalayan clay mask ( which i believe is their most popular product). Is the only clay mask I have ever enjoyed using I've reviewed it before but its perfect for oily/congested skin and does not strip your skin in anyway. I often feel that I have had a facial every time I use this product.

New to me is their cleansing butter infused with chamomile I used this as a first step in my skincare routine. It breaks down all my makeup/spf and so on and honestly is so gentle. I only need to use a small amount and all my make up is off. Its so much better for you than face wipes.
Lastly I picked up the tea tree night lotion if I'm being brutally honest I find acids more useful if you're prone to breakouts. However I paired this with my Salicylic acid these last couple of nights and it works a treat.





3 comments: