End of summer favorites.

Tuesday 5 September 2017







Ah, Summer has ended not that we had much of summer and with the end of summer comes Autumn *sighs* in seasonal depression. Whilst I'm somewhat ready to embrace Autumn I do want to share some products I loved during the summer and hold onto the fact that (very dry skin and looking ashy) season has approached.


I have to say that I am a face mist addict whenever I purchase one I tend to finish it within a week, its just a nice way to hydrate the face! My go to has changed over the years but I went back to a cult favorite the Mario Badescu Rosewater spray. This mist works really well to prep the skin and also sets makeup really nicely it helps to give me that dewy look that I adore. For my skin I've been enjoying using vitamin E Oil this one from Dr organics helps to keep my skin nice and soft without clogging my pore or sitting on top of the skin like some oils do. Aloe vera is a very popular skincare ingredient I bought a plant and loved it but sadly my very Somali mum decided it was taking up the fridge and dashed it in the bin.Luckily for me I managed to find one with tea tree which has been helping my blemishes ( shout out to the Holland&barett deals that saved me my coins !).


For exfoliating I've been sticking to my acids in the form of lactic acid from The Ordinary and my trusty Nip+Fab pads for those sweaty nights/congested t-zone. And lastly a life saver for my hair has been JBCO* since I'm a somewhat newbie in the natural hair community I can only give my two cents but what I do know is JBCO fixes things in particularly my hair , hell I'd even recommend it to my neighbors rabbit that's how much I love it. My edges are growing back and its a temporary distraction from the lack of growth in other aspects of my life.



Let me know what your summer favorites were or not !


* Jamaican black castor oil






No comments:

Post a Comment