Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask

Sunday 7 May 2017




I’m finally reviewing a mask I’ve been absolutely in love with, the body shop charcoal mask I thought it would be like your standard clay mask but I was left very impressed. The mask itself contains charcoal from the Himalayas and is meant to be an exfoliating mask. I personally refrain from physical exfoliators especially since my skin type has changed over the years to being drier almost eczema like. The mask itself dry’s pretty quick and gives a slight burn which my skin doesn’t mind since I’m not sensitive but for those who are be cautious!

I applied the mask and waited for it to dry and washed it off and my skin instantly felt incredibly smooth and appeared clearer. I don’t however think it did much for brightening the skin but I also follow up with rose hip oil which works a dream with this mask. I also used it straight after a breakout so using this for the past couple of weeks has helped fade them ( which exfoliating does anyway). All in all I’m very impressed with this mask and can’t wait to repurchase it, the mask is £16 for 75ml and is available at the body shop store and online.


No comments:

Post a Comment